If you have just had an offer accepted on the house of your dreams or have decided to move because you want more space or to downsize, you will need the help of a conveyancer to ensure everything goes smoothly and that legal ownership of the property is transferred into or out of your name.
You will also need the help of a conveyancer if you want to remortgage your home, transfer a share in it to someone else or if there are any issues you need to resolve relating to boundaries, ownership rights, access or the permitted use of your property.
Our conveyancing lawyers provide a fast yet thorough service at a very competitive rate for all your conveyancing needs, including:
- the sale or purchase of a house or flat;
- the sale or purchase of a share in a property under a shared ownership scheme;
- the purchase of a property under a Help to Buy or Right to Buy initiative;
- the leasing of a flat;
- applications to extend a lease, including via rights of leasehold enfranchisement;
- the sale or purchase of property at auction;
- the purchase of new build property or any type of conversion;
- applications to register your ownership of a property with the Land Registry;
- applications to register your rights to claim ownership of a property through adverse possession;
- ascertaining the boundaries of your property;
- ascertaining rights of access;
- helping to remove redundant restrictions affecting your use and enjoyment of your property;
- remortgaging arrangements; and
- transfer of equity in your home.
Advising individuals throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Maidstone, Gravesend, Chatham and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your home if needed, as well as a telephone appointment via skype if you are abroad.
The cost of residential conveyancing services depend on your requirements. We are happy to provide a no obligation quotation upon request.
Get in touch
If you need help to buy or sell a property, or with any other residential property matter, please get in touch to see how we can assist. You can call us on 01474 351199 or use our contact form and we will call you.