When you work hard for your money you want to ensure that as much of it as possible is preserved for the benefit of you and your family. You also want any invested money to achieve good rates of return and to know that your financial position is protected come what may. Achieving this is possible with careful planning.
To preserve your wealth you need to organise your affairs in the most tax efficient way possible and with appropriate safeguards in place to ensure it remains within your family. This necessitates the provision of broad spectrum tax advice and consideration of asset protection devices such as family trusts.
To maximise your investments you need to create a balanced portfolio capable of achieving high levels of return but which is sensitive to your appetite to risk and takes full advantage of any tax breaks or other available financial incentives.
To protect your interests should your circumstances change you need to ensure appropriate insurances are in place and that you have planned for the funding of your retirement or ill health.
Our wealth protection specialists can help you get your financial affairs in order and ensure you take advantage of every conceivable opportunity to increase and preserve the value of what you have worked so hard to achieve.
They can provide independent investment advice for individuals, businesses and trusts on:
- planning for your retirement, including ways to maximise tax relief and establish multiple income steams via a combination of conventional pensions, share dividends, rent from investment property and interest earned through unit trusts and ISAs;
- a range of personal insurance products, including general insurance, life insurance, critical illness, mortgage protection, income protection and inheritance tax protection;
- business insurance, including key person cover and share protection;
- the use of trusts as a means of wealth preservation;
- available tax allowances and reliefs, including personal income, capital gains and inheritance tax allowances;
- the most tax efficient way to structure the acquisition or disposal of a business or the sale of company assets and shareholdings; and
- estate planning, particularly around inheritance tax.
Advising individuals, businesses and trusts throughout Gravesend, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Gravesend, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Chatham and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference call if necessary, for instance for clients who frequently need to travel abroad.
An initial appointment to discuss your requirements can be arranged from £95 plus VAT. After that we can facilitate flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch with our wealth management specialists in Gravesend, Kent
If you need help to manage your finances, please get in touch to see how we can assist. You can call us on 01474 335516 or use our contact form and we will call you.
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is the trading name of Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management LLP. A Limited Liability Partnership whose registered address is 51/54 Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1BD. LLP No: OC361579
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is an Appointed Representative of Best Practice IFA Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No: 590279
Registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Registration Number: Z3392053 which can be found at www.register.fca.org.uk Please note that the information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is only aimed at clients based in the UK.