Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Legal Services


If you are a non-resident Indian living in the UK there may be occasions where you need the help of an Indian-based lawyer to attend to matters in India which you are not in a position to deal with yourself.  This may be the case where attending to the matter in person would require you to make frequent trips to and from India which is simply impractical.

Whatever the circumstances, our dedicated team of Indian specialists are on hand to assist you.  Led by Indian lawyer, Hardeep Gill, we can help with any legal matters that need to be attended to, working through our associate office in Delhi.  To make matters easier, our lawyers in the UK speak English and Punjabi and our associate office can also offer services in Hindi.

We can help with:

  • Property sales and transfers;
  • Property partition in the case of shared ownership;
  • Registration of property left in a will;
  • Succession certificates;
  • Landlord and tenant matters;
  • Property disputes, including with land developers;
  • Making a will;
  • Powers of attorney;
  • Criminal proceedings, including allegations of fraud;

Advising non-resident Indians throughout Gravesend, Kent and beyond

We have offices in Maidstone, Gravesend, Tonbridge, Chatham and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.

If necessary we can also offer meetings at your home or via skype if you have a frequent need to travel abroad. 


We can offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements from £220 – £375 plus VAT depending on your solicitor’s experience. An estimate of costs will be provided for any further work and we can offer flexible payment terms to help you budget for the payment of legal fees.

Get in touch

If you are a non-resident Indian in need of legal advice, please get in touch to see how we can help. You can call us on 01474 351199 or use our contact form and we will call you.

To view this information in Punjabi please click here.