Commercial property is the lifeblood of a diverse range of businesses. It enables investors to build balanced and profitable portfolios, developers to devise lucrative projects and commercial enterprises to find and flourish in suitable premises.
Given its pivotal role it is essential that whenever a commercial property requirement arises it is dealt with promptly, effectively and as cost-efficiently as possible.
Our team of commercial property lawyers have been delivering excellent results for property owners, developers, landlords and tenants and commercial property investors for many years.
Drawing on their extensive experience, our solicitors can assist with:
Commercial property development
- land acquisitions and disposals, including via joint venture;
- conversion projects;
- conditional sales, options and overage agreements;
- planning requirements, particularly around retail, industrial and agricultural sites;
- financing arrangements;
- the release of restrictive covenants;
- issues concerning boundaries and rights of access;
- site assembly; and
- plot sales.
Buying and selling commercial property
- sale and purchase negotiations;
- property requisitions and enquiries;
- verification of legal title;
- resolution of title defects;
- preparation and completion of transfer documents; and
- registration of title at the Land Registry.
Landlord and tenant
- lease negotiations;
- lease agreements;
- rent deposits and guarantees;
- requests to make alterations;
- requests for permission to assign or sublet;
- break clause notices;
- service charge queries;
- dilapidation claims;
- lease renewals; and
- issues around termination.
Advising businesses throughout Gravesend, Kent and beyond
We can also offer meetings at your place of business if needed, or via a skype conference call if you are out of the country.
The cost of commercial property advice depends on your requirements. We are happy to provide a no obligation quotation upon request.
Get in touch with our commercial property solicitors in Gravesend, Kent
If you need help with a commercial property matter, or any other corporate or commercial issue, please get in touch to see how we can assist. You can call us on 01474 351199 or use our contact form and we will call you.