Keith is a partner specialising in the defence of individuals and business personnel who have been accused of a criminal offence. He has over 25 years experience and a proven track-record in achieving great results for his clients. He is a member of the Criminal Law Solicitors Association and the Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates and is one of a limited number of lawyers who is qualified to deal with cases in both the Magistrates’ and Crown Courts.
From ensuring you understand any charges and whether you should plead guilty to helping you put together the best defence at court, Keith will be there to support and advise you every step of the way.
Drawing upon his in-depth knowledge of criminal law and the workings of the criminal justice system, Keith can help if you have been called in for questioning or charged with:
- murder, manslaughter or causing death by dangerous driving;
- assault, including grievous bodily harm and actual bodily harm;
- sexual offences, including rape, child exploitation or the downloading of indecent images;
- domestic violence, including coercive and controlling behaviour;
- harassment and stalking;
- drug possession, drug dealing or drug importation;
- possession of an offensive weapon or bladed article;
- theft, ranging from shoplifting to stealing from your employer;
- fraud and other crimes of dishonesty; or
- motoring offences, including speeding, driving without insurance or failing to stop after an accident.
- Corporate manslaughter
He can also represent you at trial, a sentencing hearing or if you wish to appeal against a conviction or sentence.
Examples of recent cases
Keith has recently:
- successfully defended a client in the crown court who had been accused of grievous bodily harm with intent;
- secured the acquittal of a client who had been facing a charge of causing serious injury by dangerous driving; and
- secured the dismissal of charges against a client for the alleged breach of two court orders preventing him contacting his former partner following domestic abuse.
Advising individuals and businesses across Kent
Keith is based in our Maidstone office but advises clients throughout Kent.
To contact Keith, please call 01474 351199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice at the police station is free, regardless of your income or savings. Legal aid is also available in many cases to help where you are charged with an offence and the case will go to court.
For privately paying clients we can offer an initial appointment to see Keith from £95, plus VAT.