Zoe is a solicitor who specialises in family law. She has been advising clients in the area for over 20 years. She will wherever possible help clients reach an amicable solution, but when this is not possible and court proceedings are required then she is able to guide clients through the process.
Zoe advises on the following areas of family law:
- Relationship breakdown : advising clients on separation, divorce and civil partnership dissolution. Assisting cohabitees with resolution of issues, including those with jointly owned property.
- Cohabitation agreements: to protect and safeguard the interests of unmarried couples.
- Pre-nuptial agreements: to protect a person’s assets on marriage.
- Nuptial agreements:to protect a person’s assets during the marriage, if there isfor example a specific change in circumstances.
- Financial settlements on divorce and civil partnership dissolution. Assisting clients in reaching a suitable settlement if possible and if not advising on court proceedings.
- Child arrangements: Assisting clients to reach agreement with regards to arrangements for children and where that is not possible, assisting with court proceedings.
- Providing support in cases of Domestic abuse.
Zoe is able to advise employees on the terms of a settlement agreement.
Languages: English and German.
Advising individuals and business across Kent
Zoe is based in our Tonbridge office but advises clients throughout Kent.