Natalie is a partner specialising in the sale, purchase, development and leasing of residential and commercial property.
For nearly 20 years Natalie has been advising private home buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants and large and small property developers on a wide range of property matters. She is fast and efficient and has a reputation for finding innovative solutions to unusual problems, particularly around restrictions on land use unique to Kent.
With residential property Natalie can act for you in:
- the sale or purchase of a house or flat, including those covered by a shared ownership arrangement, Help to Buy or a Right to Buy initiative;
- the leasing of a flat, including negotiating the initial lease and applying for a lease extension via leasehold enfranchisement;
- letting a house or flat under a tenancy agreement;
- the sale or purchase of an auction property;
- the purchase of a new build property, including where you intend to buy off plan;
- remortgaging arrangements; and
- the transfer of equity in your home to or from another person.
With commercial property Natalie can act for you in:
- the sale and purchase of commercial property;
- the grant, renewal and termination of commercial leases;
- the process of developing a site for housing or commercial use, including assistance with negotiating the purchase of land, applying for planning permission, site construction and subsequent plot sales and tenancy arrangements;
- the negotiation of conditional sale contracts, options and overage agreements for potential development land;
- new build and conversion projects; and
- the redevelopment of agricultural property.
Examples of recent cases
Natalie has recently:
- helped clients buy a house with no legally recognised right of access by compiling evidence to show the road leading to and from the house had been used for a number of years without objection which enabled insurance to be obtained to cover the clients if their right to use the road was ever successfully challenged;
- acted for a developer in the sale of twenty properties in Medway where each sale was required to happen in quick succession and the sale agreements needed to be drafted carefully as the land on which the properties were built was registered under three separate titles with the Land Registry; and
- negotiated the variation of a residential lease to include the right of the tenant to use shared services in the building in which their flat was housed and which they were not permitted to use under the terms of their original lease.
Advising individuals and businesses across Kent
Natalie is based in our Tenterden office but advises clients throughout Kent.
To contact Natalie, please call 01474 351199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of residential conveyancing and commercial property advice depends on your requirements. We are happy to provide a no obligation quotation upon request.