Jimi specialising in immigration law, who has spent in excess of 15 years helping individuals and businesses both immigration and emigration. He attends the tribunal on behalf of client and argues application on their merits and has considerable knowledge of the case surrounding this fast moving sphere of work.
Many of the cases Jimi has worked on have been reported online.
Jimi can assist with:
- establishing your right to live or work in the UK without restriction under a recognised right of abode or via a certificate of entitlement;
- helping family members join you in the UK under a family visa;
- applying for settled status to enable you and your family to continue to remain in the UK for as long as you like;
- applying for naturalization or British citizenship;
- applying for a student, work or business visa under the UK points-based system;
- visitor or tourist visa applications;
- ancestry visas;
- arranging a sponsorship license where you have been offered specialist or temporary work under the Tier 1 or Tier 5 entry rules;
- helping you or a family member with your asylum claim;
- dealing with immigration appeals against denial of entry, refusal of an application for leave to remain or an order for deportation;
- applying for a residence card or permanent residence as an EEA national; or
- applying for a residence card or permanent residence as a family member or extended family member of an EEA national.
Advising individuals and businesses across Kent
Jimi is based in our Gravesend office, but advises clients throughout Kent.
To contact Jimi, please call 01474 35 1199 or email email@example.com.
We can offer an initial appointment to see Jimi from £95, Plus VAT.