Christopher is a very experienced Legal Executive with over 30 years’ experience in dealing with all areas of Civil Litigation. Christopher has a wealth of experience in many aspects of civil court proceedings with a key desire to assist in concluding claims with a successful outcome.
Christopher can assist with:
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Claims;
- Property Disputes;
- Trust Disputes;
- Contentious Probate;
- Contract Disputes;
- Professional Negligence Claims;
- Boundary Disputes;
- Private Nuisance Claims;
- Rights as to Land
Examples of recent cases
Christopher has recently:
- settled numerous and varied personal injury claims relating to Road Traffic Accidents, Industrial Injuries; and Public Liability Claims.
- successfully concluded a civil claim for a court to declare a Trust in Land for a client to obtain a property share.
- advised on a Clinical Negligence Claim for the wrongful poisoning by overmedication and claims relating to surgical error.
Civil Litigation advice across Kent
Christopher is based in our Gravesend office but advises clients throughout Kent.
To contact Christopher, please call 01474 351199 or email email@example.com.
We offer initial fixed fee interviews, and regularly advise clients on matters of Personal Injury and Medical Negligence under the Conditional Fee Agreement (sometimes described as ‘no win no fee’).